Described as a pleasing, “well balanced” blend, this tea is a winner of the 2020 Great Taste Awards.
You are sitting in child’s pose, in a state for calm energy. You have woken up your joints, muscles and mind and are ready to start your day. Some might even say that our chai tea makes them feel Zen AF. If you have ever finished a yoga session, then you would know exactly what has inspired the creation of this tea. Drink our twist on Masala Chai to recreate that in-between moment between the end of your session and the start of your workday. Try our blogger favourite by adding a splash of almond milk to make a Chai Latte. Namaste.
– Flavoured black tea & spice infusion
– 12 x 2.5 g individually wrapped whole leaf pyramid tea bags
– Net weight: 30g
– Store in cool, dry place
– Black tea (70%), cinnamon (10%), clove buds (10%), ginger (9%), safflower, flavourings
– High caffeine level
How to Brew:
– Infuse one tea pyramid in 100℃ water
– Brew for 3+ mins
– Drink hot or top up with ice for iced tea