Parametrix Ltd., in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as Responsible for the Processing of the personal data provided, provides you with the following information:
1. Data administrator:
– Company name: Parametrix Ltd.
– ID number: BG206681080
– Address: Mladost 4, block 487, entr. 1, 1715, Sofia, Bulgaria
– Phone number: +359 888 654 699
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of data processing, legal bases and legitimate interests pursued by Parametrix Ltd. or a third party
2.1. Access to our website
When using the Website, we collect information about you, part of which itself has the character of “personal data” and another part that can be qualified as “personal data” only when processed in combination with other information about You, collected in connection with the operation of the Website. Personal data we process (including collected and stored) when registering for services provided through the Website include all or part of the specified data: name (personal name and surname), email address, invoice and delivery address, billing and payment data, telephone number.
The following data processing is also required to process the purchase order.
If you have selected a payment method other than prepayment, we will pass on the necessary payment data to a payment service provider commissioned by us. We pass on details of your delivery address to a logistics company commissioned by us for the purpose of processing the purchase contract. If you agree, we will transmit your email address and, if applicable, your telephone number to the logistics company commissioned by us to ensure that the goods are delivered according to your wishes. The logistics company will get in touch with you prior to the delivery.
In addition to the above mentioned data collection, when you visit our website the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file. We have no influence over this. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– The IP address of the requesting internet-enabled device,
– The date and time of access, the name and URL of the file accessed,
– The website / application from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– The browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of your internet-enabled computer and the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed below. At this point, we would like to point out that we cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the data collected and that we cannot draw any information from you.
We use the IP address of your end device and the other data listed above for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection establishment,
– Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability.
If you have consented to geolocation in your browser or in the operating system or other settings on your device, we use this function to be able to offer you individual services related to your current location (e.g. the location of the nearest branch). We process your location data in this way exclusively for this function. If you stop using the data, it will be deleted.
2.2. Newsletter dispatch
On the Website we offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure which means: after you have entered your email address in the registration field, we will send you a confirmation link. Your email address will be added to our mailing list. The processing of your electronic contact details takes place solely on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. This is possible if you send an email to the email listed above or click the “Unsubscribe” button at the end of each newsletter.
3. Online presence and website optimization
3.1. Cookies – general information
We use so-called “cookies” on our website. If these cookies are personal data, they are used on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR. Our interest in optimizing our website and also addressing you on the basis of your visit to our website is to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website. The duration of storage of cookies depends on their purpose and is not the same for everyone.
3.2. Plausible Analytics Tool
We use Plausible for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our pages based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. For more information about Plausible, please, visit: https://plausible.io/
3.3. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook and Google+ on our website in order to promote our company. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to best protect visitors to our website.
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s data protection information. If you do not want Facebook to directly associate the information collected about your visit to our website with your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
3.4. Contact form
In our website we offer the visitors the opportunity to contact us using a contact form. We only use the information you provide via the contact form for the purpose of processing your request.The legal basis for this is both your consent within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR and Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR.
3.5. Customer account
For your convenience when online shopping we offer you the permanent storage of your personal data in a password-protected customer account. The creation of the customer account is entirely voluntary. Once a customer account has been set up, no additional data entry is required. You can also view and change the data stored about you in your customer account at any time.
4. Your rights
As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right to receive information about your personal data being stored – upon request, we will provide you with information about your data being processed and stored;
– Right to correct your data – if you believe that certain data about you are no longer up-to-date or are incorrect for any other reason, you are entitled to request correction of these data;
– Right to delete your data stored by us – you have the right to request the deletion of the data we process for you and we will honor your request only if there is no statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights for further storage;
– Right to restrict the processing of your data, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it; the controller no longer needs the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– Right of data portability – you may ask us to transfer all or part of your data processed to another administrator in a machine-readable format;
– Right to know of security violations – you have the right to be promptly informed of any breach of the security of your data and we will fulfill our obligation in this regard by publishing information on any such violation on the Website as well as sending you information on email when applicable;
– Right of objection to automated processing of your data against profiling and processing for direct marketing purposes – we give you the opportunity to exercise this right at any time and completely free of charge;
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise all of your rights as a personal data subject by sending us an e-mail via the contact form posted on the Website.
In addition to the data requested when placing an order, you must provide a password of your choice to set up a customer account. Together with your e-mail address, this serves to access your customer account. Please, treat your personal access data confidential and, in particular, do not make it accessible to unauthorized third parties. We cannot accept any liability for misused passwords unless we are responsible for the misuse. You have the option to delete your customer account at any time. Please note, however, that this does not at the same time delete the data visible in the customer account.
5. Data security
All data that you personally transmit, including your payment details, are transmitted using the generally accepted and secure standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the appended at http (i.e. https: // …) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol in the lower area of your browser.
6. Contact details
If you have questions regarding data confidentiality, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail: email@example.com or business contact address: 1715 Sofia, Mladost 4, block 487, ent.1.
Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.